Enhancing your view
Contour Blinds is recognised within the North East as a leading supplier of window blinds and awnings, a family run business established in 1995 by a family of quality blind makers with over 25 years experience within the industry.
We have an extensive range of blinds for the home. To order a material sample, or request a prompt friendly, no obligation quotation, contact our sales team or call us.
0191 251 3757
0191 261 5915
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter and mailing list.
Quality made to measure blinds
Blinds, shutters, curtains and awnings for your home or business. Please call or email us to arrange a free home visit today.
View our online pattern book by clicking here.
Measuring and fitting, making it easy...
A local service, we'll visit your home when it suits you...
A local family business that prides itself on delivering value for money...
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest products, special offers and news at Contour Blinds.
Salesperson/fitter RequiredJanuary 13th, 2014
Contour Blinds are looking for a new, enthusiastic member to join a friendly team, to sell and fit blinds and shutters for our customers in domestic and commercial environments as the company expands. The successful applicant will be expected to visit customers and provide advice and quotes on a wide range of products.
Experience of blind sales and fitting is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. Full time basis.
For the role you will require:
- To be accurate and methodical in measuring and pay attention to detail to meet the customer requirements
- To be practically minded (aware of different fixing substrates) with a problem solving attitude
- Excellent numerical skills
- Basic computer skills
- To have the ability to sell the services of the organisation and meet the customer requirements, with a willingness to converse comfortably and confidently with our customers
- You must be self motivated and able to work to deadlines
- A self starter who is capable of working alone or as part of a team
- The applicant must possess a full UK driving licence
All applicants are required to submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org